Date

ONAP/ODL Integration Sync

David McBride <dmcbride@...>

ONAP/ODL Integration Sync

Team,

At tomorrow's meeting, I'd like to discuss ODL integration with the ONAP London release in 1Q23. This will be similar to what we did for the ONAP Kohn release, which successfully enabled a smooth integration effort by Dan T and his team.

You may find the schedule proposal for the London release here: https://wiki.onap.org/x/fwDiC. Note that this proposal has not yet been reviewed or approved by the ONAP TSC.

Please attend tomorrow's sync meeting if you're available.

David

ONAP/ODL Integration Sync
Tuesday Sep 20, 2022 ⋅ 10am – 11am (Pacific Time - Los Angeles)
Topic: ONAP/ODL Integration Sync
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime
Meeting Minutes:
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/iANRAg

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91654497219?pwd=SGZpNGRGV2tzejRIS1Mrb21kYXh3Zz09

Meeting ID: 916 5449 7219
Passcode: 789726
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,91654497219# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,91654497219# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        855 880 1246 US Toll-free
        +1 647 374 4685 Canada
        +1 647 558 0588 Canada
        +1 778 907 2071 Canada
        +1 204 272 7920 Canada
        +1 438 809 7799 Canada
        +1 587 328 1099 Canada
        855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free
        +86 10 8783 3177 China
        +86 10 5387 6330 China
        400 182 3168 China Toll-free
        400 616 8835 China Toll-free
        400 669 9381 China Toll-free
        +91 446 480 2722 India
        +91 806 480 2722 India
        +91 80 71 279 440 India
        +91 116 480 2722 India
        +91 22 48 798 004 India
        +91 224 879 8012 India
        +91 226 480 2722 India
        +91 22 71 279 525 India
        +91 406 480 2722 India
        000 800 050 5050 India Toll-free
        000 800 040 1530 India Toll-free
Meeting ID: 916 5449 7219
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acpGhM6jc5

Location

https://zoom.us/j/91654497219?pwd=SGZpNGRGV2tzejRIS1Mrb21kYXh3Zz09
View map

Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Relevancy of branch locks during the release process

Daniel de la Rosa

Hello all

Since we don't have any objections to this, I'm going to remove this step from Sulfur SR2 checklist and just pick an RC

Thanks

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 2:03 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 09/08/2022 15:44, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org wrote:
> Hello
>

> As discussed during the TSC meeting of 7th July
> <https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/2022-07-07+TSC+Minutes>,
> I'd like to challenge the relevancy of branch locks during releases
> processes.
> In my opinion they have more cons than pros today.
>
> I agree they used to be meaningful in the past to avoid potential
> overlaps and incoherence.
>
> But it was a time when many active projects and committers were taking
> part to the release.
>
> I am not convinced the size of the community still justifies such a
> process today.
> And since most active projects and their committers are quite experienced,
> I am quite convinced that branch locks more brake the release than they
> help.
> I think especially of repeated situations such as when downstream
> projects face
> bugs in their upstream dependencies and have to wait for the branch to
> be unlocked
> to update their poms and trigger stage-releases jobs.
>
> But I might have missed some aspects.
> So I would like to have other community members'opinion on the topic.

I tend to agree. The branch lock is relevant only to MSI projects at
this point. Those projects do not even have what I would call active
committers (with the notable exception on OFP).

Meanwhile the way branch-lock works is quite wrong, as it should only be
affecting MSI projects (e.g. those in autorelease.git), but affects
everyone (who happens to match their branch naming).

Ditch it for all I care.

Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Relevancy of branch locks during the release process

Robert Varga

[...]

Guillaume Lambert

From: Mário Doman <Mario.Doman@...>
Date: Mon, Jun 27, 2022 at 9:42 PM
Subject: ODL starting with pipelines
To: abelur@... <abelur@...>

Mário Doman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ODL starting with pipelines
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95349162617?pwd=dG5rOWVMaXBoNHJMbGVvRDcrUUFyZz09

Meeting ID: 953 4916 2617
Passcode: VNBTU8

ONAP/ODL Integration Sync

David McBride <dmcbride@...>

Reminder - we are having an important discussion today regarding the licensing for RESTCONF. Please see the agenda for additional details: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/pAJzB

Please attend if you're able. Thanks.

David

ONAP/ODL Integration Sync

When
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10am – 11am Pacific Time - Los Angeles
Where
https://zoom.us/j/91654497219?pwd=SGZpNGRGV2tzejRIS1Mrb21kYXh3Zz09 (map)
Who
Casey Cain - organizer
ecelgp@...
kpaul@...
sandeeplinux1068@...
Joe Malcolm (jomalcol)
Robert Crowe (rocrowe)
tejas.nevrekar@...
ddelarosa0707@...
dmcbride@...
Kuangching Wang
Robert Varga
bwick@...
akapadia@...
bhanuchandra@...
srupanagunta@...
Michael Dolan
Scott Nicholas
onap-sdnc@...
kernel-dev@...
discuss@...
dt5972@...
TABEDZKI, RICHARD
xin.miao@...
Ramey, Daniel
guillaume.lambert@...
[...]

Anil Belur

Hello All,

OpenDaylight Phosphorus SR3 version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/phosphorus' branch remains unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Phosphorus SR3.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/101432.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the Phosphorus SR3 release.

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html

Re: ODL with BAA and sysrepo - Indentity-reference attribute issues.

Guillaume Lambert

Hello

Thanks for sharing your experience

Along precisions asked by gvrangan, I think it would help if you coul be more precise about the version of ODL you are using.

Best regards
Guillaume

Od: integration-dev@... <integration-dev@...> v mene používateľa Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...>
Odoslané: pondelok, 9. mája 2022 2:39:57
Komu: Daniel de la Rosa
Kópia: THOUENON Gilles TGI/OLN; LAMBERT Guillaume INNOV/NET; Anil Shashikumar Belur; integration-dev@...; Release; OpenDaylight Discuss; TSC; Casey Cain; Andrew Grimberg; Transportpce-dev@...
Predmet: Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Sulfur release status

[...]

Please review the following CR that adds a new job for chlorine stream on JDK17/CentOS8.

On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 8:49 AM Anil Belur via lists.opendaylight.org <abelur=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
IIRC openjdk17 is going to be supported for chlorine, while the release was approved with openjdk11.
We only have a single AR job that is building with openjdk11 for Chlorine, we should probably change this to support JDK11 and/or JDK17.