Maybe the wrap bundle doesn’t have the correct import. It can be fixed with ?Import-Package=io.grpc… or using a wrapped bundle private package.

Regards
JB

Le 28 juin 2021 à 07:55, Baskar, Vinoth via lists.opendaylight.org <vinoth.baskar=verizon.com@...> a écrit :

Any help on this?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Baskar, Vinoth <vinoth.baskar@...>
Date: Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 6:16 PM
Subject: ClassNotFoundException thrown even after correct bundle exists
To: <discuss@...>

Hi,

I am trying to support the gNMI interfaces using the opendaylight. I have added the gNMI related java files, dependencies correctly in the opendaylight application. After the successful compilation, we are able to start the karaf application. But when we are doing the gNMI related stuff, I am getting the following error,

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: io.grpc.Context cannot be found by wrap_file__home_verizon_gnmi_gnmi_karaf_target_assembly_system_io_grpc_grpc-core_1.38.0_grpc-core-1.38.0.jar_0.0.0

But this specific class(io.grpc.Context) exists in the grpc-context jar, that I have added correctly in the application's pom.xml file. But, still I am getting this error.

I have used the "find-class io.grpc.Context" option in the karaf application, displaying the grpc-conext.jar correctly.  But why the error showing the " _io_grpc_grpc-core" ? Is the karaf looking into the wrong bundle?

Please help on how to get rid of this issue...

Regards,
Vinoth B

ClassNotFoundException thrown even after correct bundle exists

Baskar, Vinoth <vinoth.baskar@...>

Any help on this?

[...]

Re: Freenode IRC use

Andrew Grimberg

I suppose I should follow this up with stating that the #lf-releng
channel is open for business over on Libera. So, come back and join us
there.

-Andy-

On 6/15/21 6:58 AM, Andrew Grimberg via lists.opendaylight.org wrote:
Greetings folks,

Given the saga of what's been happening on Freenode may not be well
known by everyone I just want to state a few things:

1) When this whole situation started to develop LF Release Engineering
(and in this case I mean me) got setup on Libera [0].

2) We reached out to the network operations staff and got namespaces
that we've had control over claimed so that we will be able to
administer the namespace

3) Opendaylight's namespace of #opendaylight and #opendaylight-* are
safe in the respect that LF RE is currently the only people that can
"register" a room in that namespace. Per standard IRC _anyone_ can open
a room in that namespace but unless they constantly sit in it they'll
lose ops / founder rights when they disconnect. Furthermore they can't
"register" it to keep the ownership.

4) I have personally re-registered the rooms that I still had founder on
in Freenode over on Libera.

5) If you still have any desire to connect over IRC I would suggest that
you switch to Libera. Freenode has effectively committed suicide [1] and
you would need to re-register both your nick and any rooms you had at
this point. I am no longer on Freenode, so if you're getting messaged
from a 'tykeal' over there, it isn't me.

6) For those that are tired of IRC and want something more modern. LF is
currently in an active beta of Matrix which we will be offering out to
all of the communities that we are in support of when it is ready. There
have already been discussion about bridging into IRC (as well as other
chat networks) to link both worlds. I do not have a firm date as to when
this will be fully available but it's coming.

-Andy-

[0] https://libera.chat
[1] https://www.devever.net/~hl/freenode_suicide

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Manager Release Engineering

Freenode IRC use

Andrew Grimberg

[...]

Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon SR1 release status

Guillaume Lambert

Hello

This is now fixed and the change is merged https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/96421

The document was  not referenced in any toctree , what generated a warning…

…  and warnings are  now treated as errors.

Once this particular problem fixed, there were also some connectivity issues to IETF RFC links in Jenkins minions.

Since this is very recurrent, I simply properly ignored these URLs as it is already done in the master branch.

By the way I reintroduced the check to the OpenDaylight Silicon official web page, that is now published and reachable.

I’ve added also transportPCE release notes but I’ prefer to have a NACR on it.

So I am waiting for Gilles or anyone else to check them before merging that.

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/96521

To ease further failures analysis, I will reduce Sphinx logs verbosity as it is already done in the master branch.

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/96526.

Hope this helps

BR

Guillaume