[controller-dev] UPDATED WEBEX INFO for OpenDaylight Technical Call

David Erickson <derickso@...>

Is there a meeting agenda available yet?

Thanks,
David

On 4/22/2013 11:00 AM, Phil Robb wrote:

Hello All:

The correct WebEx URL for today's OpenDaylight Technical Call is:
https://linuxfoundation.webex.com/linuxfoundation/onstage/g.php?d=663641668&t=a
Teleconference information
US TOLL: +1-415-655-0001
Access code: 663 641 668

Please disregard the URL that was originally provided.

Thanks and best regards,

Phil.
--
Phil Robb
Director - Networking Solutions

Bhushan Kanekar

David,

As per Anees email yesterday the agenda for today’s call is thus:

For Monday's call (please see new Webex details below):

-  conf call and mailing list logistics

- brief recap of developer track sessions at ONS

- set agenda items for next several calls -- some items we are planning to cover in future calls:

        contribution proposals from new consortium members (incl.

Ericsson, Microsoft, ...) and individuals

        overview of SDN data modeling and standardization effort in OMG (Dell team)

        integrating non-Java code contributions in Java controller frameworks (e.g., best practices, experiences, etc.) -- need volunteer to lead this  discussion

        handling non-EPL (e.g., GPL) code in OpenDaylight

        framework / approach for arriving at a single base controller

Please suggest other agenda items we can schedule.

thanks.

-- Anees

+++

Thanks,

Bhushan

[...]

Thanks Bhushan, I didn't receive that, which list was it sent to?

Thanks,
David

Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 8:15 PM
To: discuss@...