From: opendaylight-technical@... [mailto:opendaylight-technical@...] On Behalf Of Anees A Shaikh
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 8:15 PM
To: discuss@...
Cc: opendaylight-technical@...
Subject: [OpenDaylight Technical] Agenda for Mon 4/22, 1p PDT

For Monday's call (please see new Webex details below):

- conf call and mailing list logistics
- brief recap of developer track sessions at ONS
- set agenda items for next several calls -- some items we are planning to cover in future calls:
contribution proposals from new consortium members (incl.
Ericsson, Microsoft, ...) and individuals
overview of SDN data modeling and standardization effort in OMG (Dell team)
integrating non-Java code contributions in Java controller frameworks (e.g., best practices, experiences, etc.) -- need volunteer to lead this discussion
handling non-EPL (e.g., GPL) code in OpenDaylight
framework / approach for arriving at a single base controller

Please suggest other agenda items we can schedule.

thanks.

-- Anees

Monday, April 22, 2013 1:00 pm, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco,
GMT-07:00)
https://linuxfoundation.webex.com/linuxfoundation/onstage/g.php?d=663641668&t=p

Teleconference information
US TOLL: +1-415-655-0001