Date 1 - 3 of 3
[OpenDaylight TSC] ODL deployment survey
JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...>
On 8/27/20 4:09 PM, Casey Cain wrote:
if forked, what was the hurdle from consuming pure upstream and moving forward
and upgrading with releases as needed?
Just DevOps? I think other contributions are sorely missing as well. Dev, Test, release engineering...
On 28/08/2020 01:37, JamO Luhrsen wrote:
Not only. My primary thought was "at least devops should participate* Will Operators be willing to have DevOps teams contribute to theJust DevOps? I think other contributions are sorely missing as well.
upstream", as that would be the core benefit of devops in my mind, but
certainly others should as well.
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
A few more questions, we should ask:
- For how long is ODL being used in the Lab? (dates, years)
- For how long is ODL being used in the Production? (dates, years)
- What are your future plans on the usage of ODL?
- Will you be willing to contribute any local fixes to upstream?
- How often do you update your production to the latest release community version? - Once a year, twice a year
On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 6:55 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
|1 - 3 of 3|