REST api documentation #opendaylight

matthanna@...

Hi List,

I'm looking for a REST api document that describes what's available in the datastores, specifically for BGP and PCEP. I am aware of the user and developer guides, but am wondering if there's more to it that what is listed there.

Thank you kindly!

Matt Hanna

Miroslav Mikluš

Dear Matt,

You can try to look at the auto-generated RESTCONF documentation (OAS3).

This feature is provided by the “odl-mdsal-apidocs” bundle.

```

./bin/karaf

opendaylight-user@root>feature:install odl-restconf odl-bgpcep-pcep odl-mdsal-apidocs

Use your favorite browser to access: http://localhost:8181/apidoc/explorer/index.html

(default login and password - admin:admin)

```

Are you looking for any particular BGP / PCEP feature which is not included in the documentation ?

Thank you,

Miro