De : Anton Ivanov [anton.ivanov@...]
Envoyé : mardi 4 septembre 2018 10:22
À : Ariel Adam; Luis Gomez; LAMBERT Guillaume IMT/OLN; OLLIVIER Cédric IMT/OLN; Scott Melton; Donald Hunter; An Ho
Cc : Release; <tsc@...>
Objet : Re: [release] SM projects status report

On 09/04/18 06:21, Ariel Adam wrote:
Hi everyone.
Relating to the list Luis provided and given that our time is short we'd appreciate if the following people could provide an updated status on their component and if and what is blocking them:
  • JSON-RPC - Anton
  • TransportPCE - Guillaume/Cedric
  • TSDR - Scott
  • Unimgr - Donald
  • NEMO - An
  • USC - An
Obviously we should have planned better and provided the self managed projects more time however this is the first time we are implementing the new managed/unmanged project process and there is a learning curve.
In order for us to release on time (Thursday) and have the PR published on Friday morning (which is critical for the ODL project positioning) we need everything closed ASAP.

If anyone noticed that one of the PTLs mentioned is no longer active please update us so we can find the relevant person.

Thanks.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 8:53 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Following projects are being tracked (at least someone responded to [0]):

1) SM projects participating in the common distribution, should go through the steps in [1] <- Please check updated info:

- Honeycomb: already released, misses dist sanity check (not critical).
- JSON-RPC: already released, misses add to distribution.

All done, patch to add to distribution submitted.

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/75708

It is not green, but the error looks like coming from somewhere else:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project opendaylight: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.opendaylight.integration:opendaylight:pom:0.10.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.opendaylight.honeycomb.vbd:vbd-features:xml:features:1.5.0-SNAPSHOT, org.opendaylight.tsdr:features-tsdr:xml:features:1.7.0-SNAPSHOT, org.opendaylight.unimgr:features4-unimgr:xml:features:0.5.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.opendaylight.honeycomb.vbd:vbd-features:xml:features:1.5.0-SNAPSHOT in opendaylight-snapshot (https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/opendaylight.snapshot/)

A.

- SNMP4SDN: already released, misses dist sanity check (not critical).
- SXP: already released.
- TransportPCE: misses creating the release.
- TSDR: misses stable/fluorine branch and creating release.
- Unimgr: already released, misses add to distribution.

2) SM projects not participating in the common distribution, they have to provide their own distribution and install instructions:

- NEMO: misses creating the release.
- USC: misses creating the release.

[0] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2018-August/016000.html