Re: [release] Fluorine architecture slides

Guillaume Lambert

Hi

I just take a look at your slide.

About your question for the placement of TransportPCE, it can be considered as a network service or application.

Note that TransportPCE embeds several component and in particular:

-          the ServiceHandler that exposes a NorthBound API (based on Openroadm service model)

-          the renderer and the OLM that are southbound plugins or drivers for openroadm netconf devices (similarly to BGP and netconf=> they reuse a part of the netconf project) or

Hope this helps

Guillaume