From: tsc-bounces@... [mailto:tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ariel Adam
Sent: jeudi 15 novembre 2018 13:49
To: odl-dev-list; Release
Cc: <tsc@...>; Thomas Nadeau
Subject: [OpenDaylight TSC] Simplifying ODL post Neon release

Hi everyone.

Touching base on the topic of "how to simplify ODL" which was discussed on the DDF almost 2 month ago.

There have been a number of efforts on this topic including Juraj Veverka's presentation on the lighty solution and work Michael Vorburger has done.

We propose to have a series of meetings to discuss this topic and try to formalize an agreed proposal for the Sodium release given that such a change would need to happen at the beginning of the release so we'd have time to stabilize things.

Would others be interested to participate in these meetings?

Thanks.