From: tsc-bounces@... [mailto:tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Robert Varga
Sent: vendredi 23 novembre 2018 13:48
To: Phil Robb; Andrew Grimberg; <helpdesk@...>
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: [OpenDaylight TSC] Fwd: [JIRA] (RELENG-1215) Investigate odl nexus connectivity issues

Hello,

I know it's Thanksgiving and related craze over the pond, but the rest of the world continues to (try to) work.

These nexus issues are now a solid blocker for all of our development and testing.

We are dead in the water, wasting our money on VMs running jobs which now fail more often than not just because they spend minutes (5-10 in each feature artifact) doing nothing but waiting on nexus.

The situation has not improved over the past 7 days and we are no closer to any sort of understanding what is going on nor any solution, be it interim or permanent.

Someone needs to sit down and not stop watching nexus until this issue is diagnosed and fixed. That needs to happen NOW.

Phil, Andy: can you make sure this is given immediate and utmost attention over at LF, please?