From: OLLIVIER Cédric TGI/OLN
Sent: mardi 18 décembre 2018 15:49
To: LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; transportpce-dev@...; shweta@...; THOUENON Gilles TGI/OLN; VACHHANI, SHWETA (sv111y@...)
Cc: mb4962@...; POUGNARD Xavier TGI/OLS; ROBERT Patrice WIN/OINIS; Johan Gustawsson; BHARDWAJ, DHRUV (DB929A@...)
Subject: RE: Nomination for new Committers: Shweta Vachhani and Gilles Thouenon

Hello Guillaume,

Shweta Vachhani: +1
Gilles Thouenon : +1

Cédric

-----Message d'origine-----
De : LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN
Envoyé : vendredi 14 décembre 2018 16:26 À : transportpce-dev@...; shweta@...; THOUENON Gilles TGI/OLN; VACHHANI, SHWETA (sv111y@...) Cc : mb4962@...; POUGNARD Xavier TGI/OLS; ROBERT Patrice WIN/OINIS; OLLIVIER Cédric TGI/OLN; Johan Gustawsson; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; BHARDWAJ, DHRUV (DB929A@...) Objet : Nomination for new Committers: Shweta Vachhani and Gilles Thouenon

Hello

Following yesterday transportpce meetings, Shweta and Gilles are proposed to be promoted committers.
Gilles and Shweta are contributing actively to various aspects of the project for more than a year. Some examples in links below.
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/owner:%22Shweta+Vachhani+%253Csv111y%2540att.com%253E%22
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/owner:%22gilles.thouenon%2540orange.com%22
For committers in CC, please vote +1,0,-1 on whether you would like to see them as a committer.

Since I support the nomination of both, I am starting the vote.

Shweta Vachhani: +1
Gilles Thouenon : +1

PS:
Committer promotion process: