From: Thanh Ha via RT [mailto:helpdesk@...]
Sent: lundi 7 janvier 2019 17:15
To: LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN
Cc: abhijit.kumbhare@...; abhijitkoss@...; tsc@...
Subject: [opendaylight.org #65890] tpce committers list cleanup

On Mon Jan 07 04:09:12 2019, guillaume.lambert@... wrote:
Thanh, I am a little surprised by the status below. This is not the
fact that Xavier and Johan or even Patrice accounts are inactive.
But I was expecting at least that Martin and Cédric who are
contributing indirectly through openroadm and opnfv were still
committers.
May that be because of the LFID migration of this year too ?
Hi Guillaume,

Possibly, I do see that Cedric has merged patches back in 2017 so he's had committer rights at one point. I can see that Martin was always listed as a committer on the wiki page but I do not see contributions from him in Gerrit (perhaps he never created an account?).

If Cedric and Martin are interested in continuing to be a committer they should definitely migrate their LFID via a separate helpdesk tickets.

Regards,
Thanh