From: tsc-bounces@... [mailto:tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Abhijit Kumbhare
Sent: vendredi 11 janvier 2019 19:11
To: Daniel Farrell
Cc: tsc
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] ODL DDF 2019 planning

Thanks for sending this Daniel - I did not get a chance to send this yesterday. I am curious about the cross-LFN developer event details as well.

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 6:11 AM Daniel Farrell <dfarrell@...> wrote:

Hello ODL,

As discussed at the end of the TSC call yesterday, we need to start planning for the ODL DDFs this year.

As I understand it, the two options are:

1. Co-locate with ONS, before or after.

2. Join some new, shared, cross-LFN developer event.

The two ONSs this year are:

Open Networking Summit North America

April 3 - 5

San Jose, California

The two ODL releases that will start in 2019 are:

Sodium, starting on 2019-03-07

Magnesium, likely-starting on 2019-09-05

Phil, Casey - Can we get some details about the cross-LFN developer event that seems to be getting traction this year?

All - Thoughs?

Daniel