From: Daniel Farrell [mailto:dfarrell@...]
Sent: mardi 22 janvier 2019 18:07
To: Abhijit Kumbhare
Cc: LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; Casey Cain (ccain@...); tsc
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] ODL DDF 2019 planning

I think we still have an open question for Phil/Casey regarding the status of a potential cross-LFN DDF.

Thanks,

Daniel

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 2:35 PM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

While there is a rough consensus around having a DDF aligned with the ONS, we have not yet decided on it or the dates. We will bring it up for discussion this week meeting.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 8:38 AM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hi all

Is there any update on this topic since those last emails? I’ve taken a look at the last TSC minutes and haven’t found anything.

If the next DDF has to be collocated with the ONS NA, preferably just before, I think it is fine.

I’ve been told that transatlantic flights are still at a reasonable price for the moment but it won’t last so much time.

Hope this helps

Guillaume