Re: [release] SM projects check

Guillaume Lambert

Hi

Luis, thank you for the reminder.

I suspect either mdsal-model-artifacts or ietf-yang-types-20130715 is not ready yet, or perhaps will no more supported in neon.

Can someone confirm that point , please?

Luis, as you can see in the URL below, transportpce is actually building with latest neon dependencies since last month.

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/78458/

However, we got run time issues with karaf so I have not merged this change yet (as we needed to work and test various new functionalities).

I just updated that change with the dependencies given in your URL https://docs.opendaylight.org/projects/integration-distribution/en/latest/platform-versions.html

It still builds but there are still karaf run-rime issues , but different this time.

The list in your URL does not provide a version for mdsal-model-artifacts ( and ietf-yang-types-20130715), so I retrieved it from nexus: 0.13.2-SNAPSHOT

The last configuration pushed triggers a new run-time error in karaf (missing requirement … [org.opendaylight.mdsal.model.ietf-yang-types-20130715/2013.7.15.13_2-SNAPSHOT] )

There is more or less the same problem with 0.13.1-SNAPSHOT or 0.13.1.

I noticed that mdsal binding-parent versions used to be aligned with that artifact and that it is no more the case.

Best regards

Guillaume