Regards

Od: Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...>
Odoslané: streda, 30. januára 2019 22:33:21
Komu: <guillaume.lambert@...>
Kópia: tsc; transportpce-dev@...; mdsal-dev@...; release@...
Predmet: Re: [mdsal-dev] [release] SM projects check

> On Jan 30, 2019, at 6:28 AM, <guillaume.lambert@...> <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:
>
> Hi

> Luis, thank you for the reminder.
> I suspect either mdsal-model-artifacts or ietf-yang-types-20130715 is not ready yet, or perhaps will no more supported in neon.
> Can someone confirm that point , please?

I am not sure it is documented anywhere but I think you have to declare something like this:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.opendaylight.mdsal.binding.model.ietf</groupId>
            <artifactId>rfc6991</artifactId>
        </dependency>

See https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/mdsal-dev/2018-June/001734.html