From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of JamO Luhrsen via Lists.Opendaylight.Org
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 2:24 AM
To: Abhinav Gupta <abhinav.gupta@...>; Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...>; Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...>
Cc: TSC@...
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] [integration-dev] Sodium SR1 release candidate

We need to get netvirt under control at this point. They have a lot of jobs,
and were never fully healthy but without maintenance they are going to create
a lot of work every release cycle.

I spent some time today going through our sodium sr1 failures and made progress
on the sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CN-ACdIekRKMYRIuREIRALl6S8az7quAcQlRb3KeMJ8/edit?pli=1#gid=1864238939

there are three jobs with a basic netvirt failure that was ignored in
the original sodium release (openstack instance not getting an ip address)
which seems like a fundamental failure. The original sodium release let
it through under the assumption that it was a test code problem. I don't
think it is. I marked those as BLOCKER.

Should we mark the DCGW jobs as ignore? I don't have time to debug them
and they are saw-tooth failures and inconsistent. No idea if they are
regressions or not.

beyond netvirt, I'm following up on one openflowplugin job and once those
are understood we will only be left with netvirt to be done.

Thanks,
JamO

On 10/21/19 11:41 PM, Abhinav Gupta wrote:

Srinivas,

Please look into the CSIT jobs for failures. Please take help from Karthika if required. I’m in parallel onboarding myself with the overall Netvirt CSIT. Let’s discuss and get this moving.
I see 20 CSIT jobs for NetVirt. We may want to eliminate the unnecessary jobs as well.

Regards,
Abhinav