Re: TSC Vote for Chetan Arakare as OVSDB Committer

Anil Vishnoi

+1

Abhijit, can we please conclude this vote? We have 7 vote on this thread and i believe that approves the vote?

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 7:33 AM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
+1

With my vote and including Anil Vishnoi's on a previous thread - it becomes 7 (Anil V, Luis, Faseela, Michael, Jamo, Stephen and myself). So this passes. Congrats Chetan Arakare! Anil V - can you please make sure the committer list is reflected on OVSDB page? Anil B, can you please provide Chetan with committer rights?

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 6:38 AM Stephen Kitt <skitt@...> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 04:17:25PM -0700, Abhijit Kumbhare wrote:
> Please use this thread to vote either -1, 0 or +1 for Chetan Arakare to be
> OVSDB project committer.

+1

Stephen Kitt
Principal Software Engineer, OpenShift Multi Cluster Networking
Red Hat