Re: TSC Vote for Chetan Arakare as OVSDB Committer

Anil Vishnoi

Sorry for the spam...my bad, for some reason, my mind was forcing me to not read the last two lines in your e-mail :-)

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 1:59 PM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
Anil,

I had already marked it as concluded via the message:

As I mentioned in that email - can you please update the active committer list for OVSDB to include Chetan. Also Chetan - can you please follow up the HelpDesk to get your committer rights assigned?

Thanks,
Abhijit

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 1:38 PM Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...> wrote:
+1

Abhijit, can we please conclude this vote? We have 7 vote on this thread and i believe that approves the vote?

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 7:33 AM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
+1

With my vote and including Anil Vishnoi's on a previous thread - it becomes 7 (Anil V, Luis, Faseela, Michael, Jamo, Stephen and myself). So this passes. Congrats Chetan Arakare! Anil V - can you please make sure the committer list is reflected on OVSDB page? Anil B, can you please provide Chetan with committer rights?

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 6:38 AM Stephen Kitt <skitt@...> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 04:17:25PM -0700, Abhijit Kumbhare wrote:
> Please use this thread to vote either -1, 0 or +1 for Chetan Arakare to be
> OVSDB project committer.

+1

Stephen Kitt
Principal Software Engineer, OpenShift Multi Cluster Networking
Red Hat