Re: OVSDB PTL Role Election

Abhijit Kumbhare

Congratulations Chetan! Thanks for your contributions as OVSDB PTL Anil !

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 2:29 PM Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...> wrote:
Hi TSC,

I am stepping down as a PTL of OVSDB project because of my new responsibilities and no bandwidth.

We conducted the election for new PTL and all the committers voted in favor of chetan (Chetan Arakere Gowdru) as a new PTL for the project.

Congratulations!! Chetan.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 12:57 AM K.V Suneelu Verma <k.v.suneelu.verma@...> wrote:

+1

Chetan has been actively looking into our downstream OVSDB project for quite some time now.

From: "vthapar@..." <vthapar@...>
Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2019 at 10:46 AM
To: Sam Hague <shague86@...>
Cc: "vishnoianil@..." <vishnoianil@...>, "skitt@..." <skitt@...>, "K.V Suneelu Verma" <k.v.suneelu.verma@...>, Chetan Gowdru <chetan.arakere@...>
Subject: Re: OVSDB PTL Role Election

+1

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 1:34 AM Sam Hague <shague86@...> wrote:

+1

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 3:22 PM Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...> wrote:

#vote +1 for chetan.

Thanks / Anil

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 12:21 PM Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...> wrote:

Hi Team,

As i mentioned in other mail, chetan from CalsoftLab expressed his interest in PTL position for OVSDB project.

Please respond to this mail using ReplyAll and with your #vote +1 / -1 / 0 (abstain). Please vote before next Monday (21st Oct), so we can conclude the vote and notify the TSC about the change in PTL.