- [release] ODL Technical Advisory Council Representative Election
Re: [release] ODL Technical Advisory Council Representative Election
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Can you please align all the three elections to have the same timeline? TSC Chair, TAC and the SPC?
Currently the TSC Chair election nomination period & voting period is 3 days before the TAC & the SPC elections. It will be great if you can just extend the self nomination period of the TSC Chair election to align with the TAC & SPC elections.
On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 9:37 AM Casey Cain <ccain@...
The role of the Technical Advisory Council is to facilitate communication and collaboration among the Technical Projects in the LFN. All OpenDaylight Committers are eligible.
TAC Representative Responsibilities
- Coordinating collaboration across technical projects
- Making recommendations to the Finance Committee of resource priorities for Technical Projects
- Electing TAC representative to the governing board
- Setting processes/procedures for the election of "committer representative" to the LFN Governing Board
- Other matters related to the technical role of the TAC that may be communicated to the TAC by the LFN Governing Board
Nominations will close November 18th, 2019. If you would like to self-nominate, please do so here:
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
IRC - CaseyLF
WeChat - okaru6
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#18296): https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/release/message/18296
Mute This Topic: https://lists.opendaylight.org/mt/42296121/675589
Group Owner: release+owner@...
Unsubscribe: https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/release/unsub [abhijitkoss@...]
Join TSC@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.