Re: TSC Vote to release latest build # 340 as Sodium SR2
Daniel de la Rosa
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
With 6 votes in favor, Sodium SR2 has been approved. @Anil Belur please proceed with the release so i can then let SM projects know.
Thank you all.
On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 11:35 AM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Thanks @Luis Gomez , @Jamo Luhrsen and @Srinivas Rachakonda ... All projects have signed off CSIT tests so we are now ready to vote on #340 to become Sodium SR2TSC team, please vote ASAPThank you allOn Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 8:31 AM Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:Hi all,
the build we are looking at is from autorelease job #340
integration-test is done and the tracking sheet is ready for projects
to check off. Once this is done, and our Vote is in, we can officially
release Sodium SR2.
On 2/9/20 4:34 PM, Abhijit Kumbhare wrote:
Thanks Anil & JamO! I have updated the vote for the Sodium Release 2 to be for autorelease #339 - and also made it changeable (as Jamo had already voted on autorelease #334 and may want to change the vote).
On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 2:03 PM JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
On 2/9/20 8:31 AM, Jamo Luhrsen wrote:
I think the autorelease build you trigger started before the last merge
job completed from the 5 patches you merged. I kicked off another one
and probably that's what we can use:
and the integration-test job we will need to vet when in completes in aprox
On 2/9/20 4:48 AM, Anil Belur wrote:
All changes are merged. I've also triggered AR build #339 which should pick up these changes.
On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 8:03 AM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Anil and all,
So it turns out that https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/NETCONF-655 wasn't an issue after all ... more details in the tickets
but we still want to merge these two OVSDB issues, come up with a new RC, CSIT and then release sodium SR2
So @Anil Belur can you merge these gerrits coming from these two OVSDB jira tickets?
so we can pick a new Sodium SR2 RC...
On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 9:04 AM Daniel de la Rosa via Lists.Opendaylight.Org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:
Thank you Jamo and Srinivas for signing off these CSIT tests.. so all we have left is TSC decision on these 4 blockers.. We will review this in our next TSC meeting but let us if you have any feedback before that..
On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 1:23 PM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
We have picked up Sodium AR # 334 as a new SR2 RC... so please the sodium sr2 new RC on your respective projects
There was a possible blocker
but it looks like this is not a problem with more heap memory. This was working with same memory with Sodium but broke with SR1 and SR2 RC... yet not a blocker since there is a workaround.
Also @Robert Varga please confirm that these issues are not blockers for Sodium SR2
On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 10:38 AM Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
FYI, I used the distribution  created in the revert patch and I
hit an OOM crash. I'm not able to say yet if it's the same
problem Luis filed  or new. This is with a simple netconf
test to mount 10 devices with large yang schemas.
On 2/4/20 10:32 AM, Daniel De La Rosa wrote:
Thanks Luis and Robert.. let's pick #334 if it is successful tonight
On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 10:18 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
FYI, we just reverted the offending patch with the help of Robert:
We can go ahead and pick the next green sodium AR.
On Feb 1, 2020, at 6:53 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 30/01/2020 20:21, Daniel De La Rosa wrote:
@Robert Varga <mailto:nite@...> and rest of the controller team, do
you think that this
<https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/CONTROLLER-1928> can be solved in
the next days?
We do have https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/controller/+/87336, but
that does need careful review.