Re: [release] Controller MD-SAL APIs going away soon

Faseela K <k.faseela@...>

Hi Karthikeyan/nidhi,

Why is the serviceutils patch on verify -1? There are some checkstyle errors

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020, 9:08 AM Chetan Arakere Gowdru <chetan.arakere@...> wrote:

Ovsdb merged

Thanks,

Chetan

From: release@... <release@...> On Behalf Of Karthikeyan
Sent: 28 April 2020 08:13
To: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Faseela K <k.faseela@...>; Robert Varga <nite@...>; Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...>; r.p.karthika@...
Cc: Release <release@...>; tsc <tsc@...>; Dayavanti Gopal Kamath <dayavanti.gopal.kamath@...>
Subject: Re: [release] Controller MD-SAL APIs going away soon

Hi All,

MDSAL APIs Migration Overall Status:

    We have completed the code changes for migrating old controller based MD-SAL APIs to new MD-SAL APIs in all the dependent projects like ServiceUtils, OVSDB, GENIUS, NETVIRT and the final integration distribution build[0] is generated SUCCESSFULLY.

  We ran the CSIT job with final distribution build for both GENIUS and NETVIRT projects and it got passed 100% success rate. So now it is time to merge all the open patches in the below mentioned order.

  Request to each of the project commit member to merge the corresponding patch which is assigned to your name.

Gerrit Links:

Merging of the gerrit patchs order should follow the below order

Netvirt CSIT Result:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/sandbox/job/srini-netvirt-csit-1node-0cmb-1ctl-2cmp-openstack-queens-gate-stateful-aluminium/9/  ( 1 TC failed and not related to this change. We will re-trigger the CSIT job once again to make the confirmation)

Genius CSIT Result:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/sandbox/view/All/job/Karthikagenius-csit-1node-gate-only-aluminium/10/ (It might be expired due to auto clean-up of the sandbox script execution)

Thanks & Regards,

Karthikeyan.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 10:37 AM Chetan Arakere Gowdru <chetan.arakere@...> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Yes. Ovsdb will also be able to complete this task around this time.

Currently, I have already made the required changes and review in progress. The distribution  build for the patch is getting failed due to other projects.

Ref: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/ovsdb/+/87802

Thanks,

Chetan