Re: Moving from sonar.opendaylight.org to Sonarcloud.io

Anil Belur

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 6:16 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 29/04/2020 08:35, Anil Belur wrote:

>     Okay, I do have a prototype here:
>     https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/odlparent/+/88440
>
>     Can somebody test it, please?
>

> Hello Robert:
>
> Sorry, for the delay on getting back on this. As mentioned on the IRC,
> I've tested the job with the CR 88440 on the sandbox.
>
> https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=opendaylight_odlparent
> https://logs.opendaylight.org/sandbox/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-2/odlparent-sonar/1

Hello Anil,

both your run:

https://sonarcloud.io/project/activity?custom_metrics=coverage&graph=custom&id=opendaylight_odlparent

and the parallel job we have for controller:
https://sonarcloud.io/project/activity?custom_metrics=coverage&graph=custom&id=opendaylight_controller-sonarcloud

look good with Aluminium-MRI odlparent changes, hence we are good to
roll this out for MRI projects (odlparent,yangtools,mdsal,controller)
now. I am updating the patches even as I write this.

For the rest of the projects we should be okay once Aluminium MRI
integration is done (couple of weeks at most).

Thanks Robert, all the changes for odlparent, yangtools, mdsal and controller are merged.