Re: Nexus IQ Q&A

Anil Belur

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 9:15 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 15/05/2020 02:40, Luis Gomez wrote:
> Thanks Andy and Thanh, the information you provided is sufficient for me
> at least.

I do have a bunch of follow up questions.

1) Who is in charge of the policies applied?

2) What is the governance around issuing waivers?

3) Can we get waiver requests automated? [*]

4) Where can I find documentation on the process attached to the LFN IQ
server?

 Hello Robert,

I've added you to the `nexus-iq-odl-access` group. Now you should be able to administer/modify issues/vulnerabilities and change the status as "not applicable" if the vulnerability is not applicable.
Please refer to the documentation on how to do it. Also KKS is added to the same group since he is part of the security team.