Re: [app-dev] [release][OpenDaylight TSC] OpenDaylight Aluminum Status

Brandon Wick

Hello All,

Thanks for the touchbase on Marketing today. As mentioned, here is the link to the current Release Messaging Doc DRAFT:

Please feel free to make any additions, edits, and comments as needed by tomorrow morning Pacific Time. Note: We can continue to wordsmith any additions if needed -- the main objective is to make sure the main release elements are called out. From here, we'll develop the launch assets (webpage, blog, slide) that reflects these inputs. Thanks.

Best,

Brandon

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 3:29 AM, Venkatrangan Govindarajan gvrangan@... wrote:
Odlmicro is looking to release the initial version now. It is not a karaf feature. We will share the links in this week.

On Wed, 23 Sep, 2020, 4:18 AM Allan Clarke, <aclarke@...> wrote:
As you know, Plastic is technically independent of any particular ODL
release.
I don't have any bug/feature fixes that I am holding up to synchronize with
Aluminum.
For now, Plastic is being supported in an upwards compatible, single release
branch.

Allan