Re: [app-dev] [release][OpenDaylight TSC] OpenDaylight Aluminum Status

Brandon Wick

Thanks for flagging Luiz. IMO, we should include this in the messaging doc (along with lighty.io). We can clarify that these are not part of Aluminium, but are recent OpenDaylight initiatives in the ecosystem.

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 5:14 PM, Luis Gomez ecelgp@... wrote:

Thanks Brandon,

I just recalled Lumina used ODL based controller in this interop effort: http://www.eantc.de/fileadmin/eantc/downloads/events/MPLS2020/EANTC-MPLSSDNNFV2020-WhitePaper.pdf (it is also mentioned in the public paper). So we could maybe add that to the Ongoing Industry Momentum section along with other success stories from other partners. Or this section could be moved to sa eparate blog as it is not totally related with Aluminum release.

BR/Luis