Re: [release] TSC meeting for Oct 15 & Virtual LFN Technical Meeting

Daniel de la Rosa

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 9:24 AM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
Sounds good - let us keep the TSC meeting in that case.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 3:01 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 14/10/2020 09:26, Abhijit Kumbhare wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Since we already have a Virtual LFN Technical Meeting for ODL on
> Thursday Oct 15, perhaps we should cancel the TSC meeting on that day?
>
> If there is no objection, I will send a cancellation notice.

Well we do have these

Release Integrated Deadline     2020-10-15
Version Bump                    2020-10-16

to take care of. How are we going to go about that?

It is going to be with very few people actively working on Silicon. We also have Aluminum SR1 and here is the checklist

Should we try to focus on Silicon and delay Aluminium SR1? I guess we can review on the next TSC

Thanks

Daniel