Re: Silicon code freeze...

Robert Varga

On 28/01/2021 19:28, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Hello TSC members and all

According to our release schedule

Silicon code freeze is scheduled to happen on Feb 4th... but as you can
see from the checklist

I think we can wait a week since have plenty of time to release Silicon
by March 17th but please let me know if you have any objections
+1 we still have a lot of global activities to execute:

- odlparent-8.1 (ongoing)
- aaa removal (becomes MRI, the vote is just in)
- akka-2.6 integration (pending CSIT testing)
- genius removal (becomes MSI, we want to keep it in good shape)
- (maybe) netconf removal (becomes MRI, still need a vote)


Join to automatically receive all group messages.