Re: Silicon code freeze...


Robert Varga
 

Hey everyone,

On 30/01/2021 08:47, Robert Varga wrote:
On 28/01/2021 19:28, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Hello TSC members and all
[snip]

I think we can wait a week since have plenty of time to release Silicon
by March 17th but please let me know if you have any objections
+1 we still have a lot of global activities to execute:

- odlparent-8.1 (ongoing)
This is done.

- aaa removal (becomes MRI, the vote is just in)
While I have the superpowers, I'll take care of this now...

- genius removal (becomes MSI, we want to keep it in good shape)
... and then this.

- akka-2.6 integration (pending CSIT testing)
- (maybe) netconf removal (becomes MRI, still need a vote)
We'll see how these two go next week.

Regards,
Robert

Join TSC@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.