Re: Silicon code freeze...

Robert Varga

On 30/01/2021 20:06, Robert Varga wrote:
Hey everyone,

On 30/01/2021 08:47, Robert Varga wrote:
On 28/01/2021 19:28, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Hello TSC members and all

I think we can wait a week since have plenty of time to release Silicon
by March 17th but please let me know if you have any objections
+1 we still have a lot of global activities to execute:

- odlparent-8.1 (ongoing)
This is done.

- aaa removal (becomes MRI, the vote is just in)
This is now done...

- genius removal (becomes MSI, we want to keep it in good shape)
... and this item is up next.

- akka-2.6 integration (pending CSIT testing)
This item is getting ready and should land this week.

- (maybe) netconf removal (becomes MRI, still need a vote)
The vote is out, I expect it to conclude this week.


Join to automatically receive all group messages.