Re: Silicon code freeze...


Daniel de la Rosa
 

Great, thanks.... I have adjusted Silicon Checklist accordingly


Thanks

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 7:02 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 30/01/2021 20:06, Robert Varga wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> On 30/01/2021 08:47, Robert Varga wrote:
>> On 28/01/2021 19:28, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
>>> Hello TSC members and all
>
> [snip]
>
>>> I think we can wait a week since have plenty of time to release Silicon
>>> by March 17th but please let me know if you have any objections
>>
>> +1 we still have a lot of global activities to execute:
>>
>> - odlparent-8.1 (ongoing)
>
> This is done.
>
>> - aaa removal (becomes MRI, the vote is just in)

This is now done...

>> - genius removal (becomes MSI, we want to keep it in good shape)
>

... and this item is up next.

>> - akka-2.6 integration (pending CSIT testing)

This item is getting ready and should land this week.

>> - (maybe) netconf removal (becomes MRI, still need a vote)

The vote is out, I expect it to conclude this week.

Regards,
Robert

Join TSC@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.