Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Aluminium SR3 release status

Anil Belur

Hello All,

OpenDaylight Aluminium SR3 version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/aluminum' branch is unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities that need to be completed for the release:
1. Self-managed projects release of Aluminum SR3.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - to be merged CR [1.]
4. Update ODL downloads page [0.].

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the release.

Anil Belur


On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 10:07 AM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Anil and all. It was decided today to move forward with AR #370 as Aluminium SR3


On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 6:38 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hi Guillaume, 

+1, we can proceed with AR #370. Waiting on the other TSC members to weigh in.


On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 8:49 PM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hi Anil


Both options are fine in my opinion. What’s yours ?

With Silicon deadline coming soon, maybe AR #370 will be more straightforward.


Best regards



De : release@... [mailto:release@...] De la part de Anil Belur
Envoyé : mercredi 10 mars 2021 01:34
À : Daniel de la Rosa; TSC; Release
Cc : Luis Gomez; Robert Varga; Casey Cain
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Aluminium SR3 release status




On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 1:28 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Greetings Team:

The version bump job for the Aluminimum SR3 release is failing, therefore we are blocked on the release till the outstanding issue with AR builds is resolved.

After digging around I have noticed that we have gone ahead with voting on the release without putting the code freeze in place beforehand. To proceed with the SR3 release, firstly we have to code freeze the Aluminium branch (which has been done now), resolve the outstanding issues with the AR builds #394 is failing.




Hello TSC members:


The version bump issue has been resolved now with the below CR's. the version bump job is going through now in #12:


The question is if we can we proceed with releasing the existing AR #370 (as per vote:, since the staging repo has been promoted or do we need to go with a new AR, then we need to take the new AR build #395 and proceed with the CSIT checklist for #374.






Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.