Re: [release] Silicon code freeze

Robert Varga

Hey Daniel,

sorry for the delay, the NETCONF bits were more challenging than
expected and there were also some delays releasing it.

Nevertheless it is hitting Maven Central now so I expect to have things
integrated today (CET).


On 12/03/2021 01:05, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Hello Robert. I just want to confirm that we are ok with picking a
silicon RC. Please let us know as soon as possible


On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:49 PM Daniel de la Rosa via <>
<>> wrote:

Sounds good. Please let us know to proceed with Silicon release

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 1:33 PM Robert Varga <nite@...
<mailto:nite@...>> wrote:

On 15/02/2021 17:00, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> Hello TSC and all

Hey everyone,

> We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects (
cut and
> lock release branches ) on Monday February 22nd 
> Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in
release branch
> after code freezes

As far as I know we are mostly good for code freeze, except two
in MRI projects:

- we want to deliver odlparent-8.1.1 with static distribution
- we want to deliver controller-3.0.7 with switch to artery/tcp in
default configuratioj

The former is ready to go, the latter is being prepared.

If nobody objects, I would deliver those as a separate MRI bump just
after the branch cut (or before Monday, whichever is first).


Join to automatically receive all group messages.