Re: [release] Silicon code freeze

Anil Belur

Greetings Robert: 

The stable/silicon branch is locked. Please confirm if you are unable to merge the changes. 


On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 6:11 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 12/03/2021 06:28, Robert Varga wrote:
> Hey Daniel,
> sorry for the delay, the NETCONF bits were more challenging than
> expected and there were also some delays releasing it.
> Nevertheless it is hitting Maven Central now so I expect to have things
> integrated today (CET).

The patches are staged here:

Request for supercommitter rights is here:

As soon as the rights are granted I'll merge the patches.


Join to automatically receive all group messages.