Re: ODL Helm chart
OK, thanks for the ONAP pointers, I have explored them and I figured the following:toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1) ONAP projects use maven to build docker:
2) LFN global-jjb has templates for docker build and publish:
3) ONAP publishes docker images in Nexus:
1) ONAP projects define their charts in a common repo called OOM:
2) Helm job are in ONAP ci-management repo whilst build Makefiles are in OOM:
3) ONAP publishes helm packages in Nexus:
So in general I think we can leverage a lot of work from above but before doing that I have a couple of question:
1) Does current Centos builder image support docker?
2) Does ODL have a docker repo like https://nexus3.onap.org/#browse/search/docker?