toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I would think the netconf project, being the most popular out-of-the-box application, would be the perfect candidate to create a helm chart. Still we have to figure the best place for docker and helm code (centralized vs distributed).
On Apr 5, 2021, at 5:38 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...
On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 9:02 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...
OK, thanks for the ONAP pointers, I have explored them and I figured the following:
1) ONAP projects use maven to build docker:
2) LFN global-jjb has templates for docker build and publish:
3) ONAP publishes docker images in Nexus:
1) ONAP projects define their charts in a common repo called OOM:
2) Helm job are in ONAP ci-management repo whilst build Makefiles are in OOM:
3) ONAP publishes helm packages in Nexus:
So in general I think we can leverage a lot of work from above but before doing that I have a couple of question:
1) Does current Centos builder image support docker?
1. We already have a CentOS docker image, which can be used.
2. The docker image requires to be pushed to Nexus3, which is already available for ODL, while the Helm charts are pushed onto Nexus2. We'll only need to roll out the repo config for the required projects.
Do we have a use-case as to what $projects would be using these jobs & if these are existing/newer projects?