Re: [release] [integration-dev] [OpenDaylight TSC] $PROJECT Termination review (based on inactivity)
+1 to archivetoggle quoted message Show quoted text
On May 13, 2021, at 11:37 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:As discussed on the TSC call today, archive proposals for each $project in the list is created in the link below. Minor nit with the ordering/hierarchy needs to be fixed.TSC members, Please vote here.On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 1:11 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:As discussed with Casey in today's call, it would be more appropriate to consider any $projects that have not contributed to a code change in the last 8 months (ignoring the INFO.yaml changes submitted to the project by the Releng team). Now taking that into consideration, we have the following candidates ready for archival:* alt-datastores* bier* coe* detnet* dluxapps* groupbasedpolicy* nemo* honeycomb/vbd* of-config* opflex* packetcable* sfc* snmp4sdn* snmp* telemetry* tsdr* uscI am bouncing this email again on the app-dev lists to make sure anyone in the community is interested in maintaining the $project going forward.TSC please vote on $project list (once approved the repositories will be marked "inactive", all CI Jobs and resources from the infrastructure will be removed).Regards,AnilOn Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 10:42 AM Anil Belur via lists.opendaylight.org <abelur=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:Hello TSC team:
As per section TSC Charter 2.3.5 [1.], the TSC is initiating a termination review for lack of activity (no commits in the last 18 months).
The list of ODL $PROJECT's that are candidates for archival, with the commit date for the last commit.
Total 3674 (delta 0), reused 3674 (delta 0)
* master - 56eca9d - Merge "Remove obsolete Maven Site configuration" - A H (2 years, 11 months ago)
* master - 71996a6 - Bump to odlparent 3.1.0 and yangtools 2.0.3 - Stephen Kitt (3 years ago)
* master - 46b19e9 - Fix issues with config directory watching - Rob Adams (3 years, 1 month ago)
Once the review is approved by the TSC:
1. All jobs for the $PROJECT would be purged from Jenkins releng/builder repo.
2. The $PROJECT will be set to an inactive state on Gerrit.
3. The $PROJECT will be renamed/prefixed as "archived-$PROJECT" on Github/Gerrit.
Please add if I missed any projects, refer to the logs attached.