- [releng][TSC] phosphorus release status - master branch has been locked
Re: [releng][TSC] phosphorus release status - master branch has been locked
Daniel de la Rosa
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thanks Anil. Robert, please correct me if I'm wrong, but we have to wait for  to be fixed before we can pick a RC
Anil, i think next release code name should be Sulfur
On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 7:30 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...
On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 10:01 AM Anil Belur <abelur@...
The master branch is locked for Phosphorus code freeze and branch cutting ("stable/phosphorus") and master branch will be promoted to next (Sulphur). Once the version bump and the release activities are complete, I will notify the status here.
The version bump is complete, the master branch is promoted to the next release (Sulfer) and the "stable/phosphorous" branch is created.
The master branch is unlocked and is open for development, while the "stable/phosphorous" branch remains locked until the phosphorous release.
New Jenkins jobs for the phosphorous stream will be added once the CR [1.] is merged.
Join TSC@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.