Re: [releng][TSC] phosphorus release status - master branch has been locked
On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 3:29 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thanks Anil. Robert, please correct me if I'm wrong, but we have to wait for  to be fixed before we can pick a RCAnil, i think next release code name should be Sulfur
Yes, We need Luis or someone from the integration team to merge 97467, then we can pick up the subsequent AR build.