Re: [releng][TSC] phosphorus release status - master branch has been locked

Daniel de la Rosa

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 2:45 AM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 3:29 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thanks Anil. Robert,  please correct me if I'm wrong, but we have to wait for [1] to be fixed before we can pick a RC 

Anil, i think next release code name should be Sulfur 

Yes, We need Luis or someone from the integration team to merge 97467, then we can pick up the subsequent AR build. 

97467 is merged, so i guess i can pick AR #211, Integration #167. There are some CSIT failures 

so i guess we have to just evaluate that. @Anil Belur  can you produce the spreadsheet for phosphorus? i dont have privileges to come up with a new one



Join to automatically receive all group messages.