Re: [releng][TSC] phosphorus release status - master branch has been locked
Daniel de la Rosa
On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 5:17 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 22/09/2021 06:14, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 2:45 AM Anil Belur <abelur@...
> <mailto:abelur@...>> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 3:29 PM Daniel de la Rosa
> <ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> wrote:
> Thanks Anil. Robert, please correct me if I'm wrong, but we
> have to wait for  to be fixed before we can pick a RC
> Anil, i think next release code name should be Sulfur
> Yes, We need Luis or someone from the integration team to merge
> 97467, then we can pick up the subsequent AR build.
> 97467 is merged, so i guess i can pick AR #211, Integration #167. There
> are some CSIT failures
> so i guess we have to just evaluate that. @Anil Belur
> <mailto:abelur@...> can you produce the spreadsheet for
> phosphorus? i dont have privileges to come up with a new one
I have retriggered the job, as the OVSDB/OFP test cases failed with:
> Waiting to initialize infrastructure...
> WARN: Failed to initialize stack. Reason: Resource CREATE failed: Forbidden: resources.vm_1_group.resources.resources.instance: Quota exceeded for ram: Requested 8192, but already used 999424 of 1000000 ram (HTTP 403) (Request-ID: req-5e8808dd-c609-418c-83e7-a0078a080051)
i.e. instance limits, again :(
Phosphorus AR#212 integration #169 has only one test case failed
so looks to me like a good RC candidate