Re: TSC Meeting for October 21, 2021 at 9 am Pacific

HI Robert
On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 9:20 AM Robert Varga <nite@... <mailto:nite@...>> wrote:
> Hello all
Hey Daniel,
Sorry for not replying to your previous email.
no worries

> Luis and I won't be able to attend this week's meeting. I have
requested
> a code freeze for Silicon in preparation for SR3. i'll be
> updating checklist for Phosphorus SR1 shortly
So BGPCEP should be now fine for SR3.
I am rolling MRI projects for both SR3 and SR1 (as you might have
noticed). I will need tomorrow to finish up with NETCONF for SR3, so we
should be good to roll on Monday.
The SR3 bumps are complete. There seem to be three failing tests:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/openflowplugin-csit-1node-cbench-only-silicon/
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/ovsdb-csit-3node-upstream-clustering-only-silicon/
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/jsonrpc-csit-1node-basic-only-silicon/

The first one seems to be flapping, I am not sure about the other two.

For SR1, we should be okay to freeze by the end of next week --
depending what the outstanding items are in NETCONF.
ok good to know. I'll keep SR1 schedule as it is then. Please keep us posted
Kernel projects are ready, we have a few patches in bgpcep, I expect them to land today.