Re: Unscheduled Silicon SR4 release


Daniel de la Rosa
 

Robert and all

I was going to pick an RC today for Siilicon SR4 but it looks like we are still seeing BGP, OFP and other issues... is that going to be fixed soon ?


Thanks


On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 9:36 AM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Hello Robert and all. Sure but next tsc meeting is on January 20th. Hopefully this can wait until then 

Thanks 

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 5:46 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
Hello everyone,

as per my previous email, we need to spin an unscheduled security-driven
Service Release on the Silicon release train.

The MRI part of this is already done and the projects are ready to
integrate here: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:mri-silicon-sr4

I will raise the ticket to get the patches merged and we should be
releasing Silicon SR4 as soon as practical. Daniel, can you drive that
conversation at the next TSC meeting, please?

Thanks,
Robert





--
Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Join TSC@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.