Re: Unscheduled Silicon SR4 release


Robert Varga
 

On 28/01/2022 06:26, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Robert and all
I was going to pick an RC today for Siilicon SR4 but it looks like we are still seeing BGP, OFP and other issues... is that going to be fixed soon ?
Yeah, I am not sure why the tests for AR #544 failed. AR #545 shows only the BGPCEP failures, which is because of a slight mistake in the MSI patches causing version conflicts.

This should be fixed up in AR #846, which is being built now (so the test results should be available in about 2-3 hours.

Regards,
Robert


https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/integration-distribution-test-silicon/ <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/integration-distribution-test-silicon/>
Thanks
On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 9:36 AM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org> <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@... <mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:
Hello Robert and all. Sure but next tsc meeting is on January 20th.
Hopefully this can wait until then
Thanks
On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 5:46 AM Robert Varga <nite@...
<mailto:nite@...>> wrote:
Hello everyone,
as per my previous email, we need to spin an unscheduled
security-driven
Service Release on the Silicon release train.
The MRI part of this is already done and the projects are ready to
integrate here:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:mri-silicon-sr4
<https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:mri-silicon-sr4>
I will raise the ticket to get the patches merged and we should be
releasing Silicon SR4 as soon as practical. Daniel, can you
drive that
conversation at the next TSC meeting, please?
Thanks,
Robert
--
Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Join TSC@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.