Re: [release] Sulfur code freeze

Hello all,  any update on this? Sulfur integration test are still in bad shape
So we still do not have that ticket taken care of, but I realized we can work it around by changing the builders -- which we did and I spent today releasing MRI projects, which are now integrated.

I have kicked off an AR ahead of schedule here: https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-sulfur-mvn38-openjdk11/15/

It should complete just fine and the test results should come back in a much more reasonable shape -- most likely good enough to finally cut the branch.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 4:04 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org> <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@... <mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:
Great, thanks for the update.

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/integration-distribution-test-sulfur/190/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/integration-distribution-test-sulfur/190/>

<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/integration-distribution-test-sulfur/190/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/integration-distribution-test-sulfur/190/>>

> are we still tracking some of these issues in jira tickets?
Yes, I think most of the issues are already fixed, but I am
waiting for
https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-23826
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-23826>
to issue the corresponding releases.
With the upgrade guide complete, I think we are good to branch,
though.
Ok it looks like @Anil Belur <mailto:abelur@...> is
still working on this issue so let's see if we can get an update shortly