- [release] Sulfur code freeze
Re: [release] Sulfur code freeze
Daniel de la Rosa
On Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 11:38 AM Robert Varga <nite@...
On 13/04/2022 17:04, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> Hello all, any update on this? Sulfur integration test are still in bad
So we still do not have that ticket taken care of, but I realized we can
work it around by changing the builders -- which we did and I spent
today releasing MRI projects, which are now integrated.
I have kicked off an AR ahead of schedule here:
It should complete just fine and the test results should come back in a
much more reasonable shape -- most likely good enough to finally cut the
Yes Anil is out this week so maybe @Andrew Grimberg
can get somebody else to help with
Anyhow, Integration test for AR#15 still has some issues
Should we just move forward like this?
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 4:04 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
> lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
> <mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:
> Great, thanks for the update.
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 1:13 AM Robert Varga <nite@...
> <mailto:nite@...>> wrote:
> On 06/04/2022 01:21, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> > Hello Robert and all
> > it looks like we still have several issues
> > are we still tracking some of these issues in jira tickets?
> Yes, I think most of the issues are already fixed, but I am
> waiting for
> to issue the corresponding releases.
> With the upgrade guide complete, I think we are good to branch,
> Ok it looks like @Anil Belur <mailto:abelur@...> is
> still working on this issue so let's see if we can get an update shortly
Join TSC@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.