On 07/07/2022 01:35, Robert Varga wrote:
Since we are well in the 2022.09 Simultaneous Release (Chlorine), here is a quick summary of where we are at:
- MRI projects up to and including AAA have released
- MSI projects have preliminary patches staged at https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:chlorine-mri
- NETCONF is awaiting a bug scrub and the corresponding release. There are quite a few issues to scrub and we also need some amount of code reorg withing the repo, which in itself may entail breaking changes. There are quite a few unreviewed patches pendign as well. Given the raging summer in the northern hemosphere, I expect netconf-4.0.0 release to happen in about 2-3 weeks' time (i.e. last week of July 2022)
- BGPCEP has a few deliverables yet to be finished and the corresponding 0.18.0 release being dependent on NETCONF, my working assumption is having the release available mid-August 2022
All this has been completed and the MSI projects have been updated. Unfortunately there are three more things blocking autorelease:
- int/dist's master needs to be built with Java 17
- we need a centos8-4c-16g builder-
- we need to remove Java 11-based autorelease-release-chlorine
I have filed patches for all three of these, once they are merged we should see how CSIT goes.
All the patches related to this effort are staged at https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:chlorine-mri
, as usual.
P.S. The docs patches should be finished in the next few days.