Re: [E] Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] TSC Meeting for September 15, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific

Sangwook Ha

Hi Daniel,

Another fix for integration/test was merged yesterday, so we may be able to pick #136 (currently pending) for Chlorine.
Please note that we probably will see some test failures in bgpcep-csit-1node-userfeatures-all-chlorine not seen in Sulfur.
The test script seems okay, as far as I can tell, but it would be better if somebody more familiar with BGPCEP could confirm.


On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 9:17 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thanks Sangwook. Since this is merged, are we ok to pick a RC for Chlorine release? @Robert Varga and/or @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN ?

On Sat, Sep 17, 2022 at 1:26 AM Ha, Sangwook <sangwook.ha@...> wrote:
CSIT jobs are still using the old one because 'tools_system_image' in defaults.yaml was not updated.


Join to automatically receive all group messages.