So let's wait a bit and see if the tests pass etc...
-------- Original message --------
Date: 3/3/23 17:27 (GMT+01:00)
Subject: RE: [release] [OpenDaylight TSC] 2023.03 Argon MRI bump
Hello Daniel, Robert,
On TPCE side, I'm not totally ready.
1) I added new yang models in transportpce-models that has entailed a build featue issue on transportpce side => I guess I solved it splitting one feature into two in transportpce-models project.
2) After that, I need to merge several changes currently still under review on transportpce
3) Then, pull out stable/argon branches for both transportpce-models and transportpce projects
4) then, release transportpce-models, and transportpce
5) finally, update change https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/distribution/+/104761
on distribution with released versions of transportpce projects
I think I still need few days...
De : release@...
> De la part de Robert Varga
Envoyé : vendredi 3 mars 2023 16:54
À : Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...
>; LAMBERT Guillaume INNOV/NET <guillaume.lambert@...
Cc : release@...
Objet : Re: [release] [OpenDaylight TSC] 2023.03 Argon MRI bump
On 03/03/2023 07.13, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> Hello Robert and all
> When are we going to pick a RC for Argon? @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN
> said that they are ready so we
> can try to release it on time by March 16th?
so my stuff just went in, not sure where tpce is. I think we need to cut branches before considering release, right?
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 9:00 AM Robert Varga <nite@...
> On 24/01/2023 19.22, Robert Varga wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> > after a few months of work, getting stuck in various places, the
> > Argon MRI bump is ready here:
> > https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:argon-mri
> > Upgrade guide is here
> and assumes Chlorine SR2 as the baseline.
> > I am rolling these changes in now, so we get a reading of CSIT
> > Code Freeze date.
> > I expect to drop another MRI update to upgrade Karaf and deliver
> a few
> > other improvements/fixes that are under review. Also CSIT will
> > shake out some things...
> So the first-order merge has been done. I am now working on the
> secondary update, currently being at controller.
> So far things are looking okay, except the mockito-5 upgrade is
> out a few issues. I think I have them mostly sorted, so I expect to
> things lined up tomorrow.
Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.
This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.